Also known as business resource planners in Spanish, ERPs are information systems of managerial type that are used or integrated by many businesses, especially those that want to take advantage of their company through the distribution or production of goods and services. At a technological level and at first glance, it seems to optimize the calculations of the transactions carried out in a company, in addition to offering us numbers in real time about the stock in existence and other essential elements to enter this market.
In addition to making it easy to access your data and figures and managing the organizational areas that make up your company, brand or firm more intelligently, it can also offer you the following advantages:
1. Access at all times: Today's enterprise resource planning systems run in the cloud. Although it is necessary to have an internet or mobile data connection to access the information, you can access it in real time and without much waiting time from anywhere in the world.
2. Access at all times: Today's enterprise resource planning systems run in the cloud. Although it is necessary to have an internet or mobile data connection to access the information, you can access it in real time and without much waiting time from anywhere in the world.
3. Multiple accesses: Using an enterprise resource planning system allows everyone involved, according to their configuration (public or private), to manage or modify the data that is presented from a laptop, desktop, or even a smart mobile phone.
4. Security and support: People, companies or firms that use cloud services for the management of ERP, they are at a lower risk of being affected by cyber attacks or hackers. However, if that does happen, most platforms have backups to fall back on in case something like this happens.
5. Real-time collaboration: If several people collaborate professionally remotely and use this virtual tool to access data immediately, this will make work more organic and constantly contributing activity.
If your company or brand presents the signs that we mention below, it is time for you to implement a management planning system:
If you have in mind any custom software that seeks to host some of the elements that we have mentioned in our article, remember to contact us to learn more about the benefits that we can implement in this type of system.
In case you consider that your company needs a CRM or ERP, you can count on the allied hand of The Cloud Group who is ready to support you in all the processes of your company.